Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2015

[Innisfree][Review] No Sebum Mineral Primer, BB Cream, Mineral Powder, Mineral Pact

Today I will be reviewing one of my favourite things from Innisfree (yes I am an Innisfree junkie!). It is their no sebum line!


Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Primer



This small tube has 25ml of product cost SGD17 here. It looks small but it takes me about 1.5 to 2 months to finish one tube. I used to wear this before putting on my Skin79 BB cream... Honestly Skin79 BB cream is nice BUT it is too oily for me. When I lived in Australia, the weather there was pretty much dry so I think Skin79 did a good enough job for me. Now I move to Singapore which has more humid weather, I needed to say goodbye for good to Skin79 BB cream.

This primer is my very first primer. I was too ignorant to care about makeup tbh... so I was surprised and happy that my first shot of primer gives me a good result. Since I wore this primer, my face feels less oily but does not dry it out.

It has gel consistency and has no colour. Just like other Innisfree product, this one has minty fresh smell which I like. I will highly recommend this not only to those who has oily skin but also to those whose skin is on dry side. When I went to Australia for holiday last December, I brought this along. My skin tends to have dry patches there but this primer helps to even out those dry patches without making the dryness went worse.
  • Perform as a great base to hold BB cream / foundation
  • Smells nice
  • Texture is easy to work with
  • Great oil control
Innisfree No Sebum BB Cream


As much as I love Innisfree, this product is one of those which I dislike. I have a lot of complain about this product LOL. I took interest in this because their other no sebum line does amazing job... so I did not expect this one to betray me hahaha.

I have a pretty much fair skin, so I bought shade number 2 natural beige which was one of the biggest mistake. The colour is too bright for me although usually 'natural beige' is my colour. Afterwards, I learned that Innisfree has 'different' colour coding number than other brands (thanks beauty bloggers!). I should have research more before buying hahaha. I did try to look at the shades from Innisfree Singapore shops but maybe because I'm still such an amateur...

Since I bought this already, I decided to just use it. Although I thought the colour is too bright for me, it actually got better after I left it for some time. However, since I am such a sweat mess, most of the time this product will just slip away from my face. And another thing that I dislike is how it makes my dry patches visible. I can actually understand why this product acts that why. They claim this to have sebum control, but making the product 'dry' should not be an answer. I may have forgiven this product if it really does its job to control my oily face... but it did not :(

One thing that is good about this is its coverage. I think its thick consistency does play a big role on this. However, wearing this as a 'concealer' may not be a good choice due to its 'drying' property. Another thing is this BB cream is also non-darkening. After sometimes, even if your face is oily, your face will not look dark or grey.


It has 40ml of product priced about SGD21 on kpoptown. If I am not wrong, local Innisfree shop sells it for about SDG30?
  • Has 'thick' and dry consistency
  • Does not control oil
  • Good coverage
  • Non-darkening

Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder & Pack



I love this. That is it. At first I only bought the loose version because it scares me on how the colour is... white... I did read a lot of bloggers said that it is translucent. But used to see some people wore white powder on their faces and it did not look good at all.

When I tried this powder, it does look like I wear white powder on my face... but after awhile, that feeling is gone. It becomes translucent! It leave a matte finish on my face. On this hot and humid weather, it does a great job adhering on my face. I decided to buy the pack because it is easier to carry around. It would usually touch up and use blotting paper 2-3 times during my 9~10 hours at office and this powder does a great job in refreshing my face.


Another thing that I love is the puff. It is soft and fluffy. I know you will think that I am gross LOL but for each pack of loose powder, I did not buy any extra puff. I have went through 3 of the loose powder and well towards the end the puff is a bit worn out already, but still usable.

I bought the loose one at local Innisfree shop for SDG10 (5gram). It lasts me about 2.5 months each. For the pressed/pack one, I bought it on kpoptown. It costs SDG12 for 8.5gram of product. So far, since I bought it was February, I still have a good amount of product.
  • Nice minty smell
  • Great oil control
Innisfree in launching its new no sebum blur line which has primer, loose powder and pressed powder too. I have ordered it online LOL and I cannot wait to try it!

Couple weeks ago, I saw that Etude also has this no sebum line consists of powder, primer and 'sebum out(?)' thingy. I read some review of the powder and they said it is similar to Innisfree's one but has more tangerine-ish smell while Innisfree is more minty smell. I went to the shop and try it... I am not a big fan of the smell but maybe someday I will try to buy Etude's one too since I heard the 'sebum out' thingy is also good.

Edit: Innisfree Singapore does not carry the No Sebum Mineral Primer anymore. They only have the new No Sebum Blur Primer. But you can still get it at FullMask Singapore at Orchard... however it is S$16 there.

Edit2: Review for the new version of this line: No Sebum Blur line here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com